I'd really like to post wonderful pictures of my bachelorette weekend or the delicious chairs I purchased at an antique store or the wonderful needlepoint stockings I got in the mail today, but I'm out of picture space on Blogger. Dumb.
So instead, I'll just tell you about my life, in no particular order, a la coffee shop conversation:
1. I'm getting married in FOUR.TEEN.DAYS.! What?! Madness.
2. I have three exams to take next week and have done virtually no studying for them. #senioritis
3. My mom & I are meeting with our wedding planner and catering assistant today to go through all the final details of the wedding. *Commence freak out because I'm meeting with said individuals and don't know where in the world time has gone.*
4. Last night my father & practiced our daddy-daughter dance. It's going to be so awesome! In addition to practicing aforementioned dance, my dad also took it upon himself to teach me the Cupid Shuffle and the Wobble. He and my mom have been taking dance lessons. I am kicking myself for not capturing this on video for all the interwebs to see.
5. I got in to grad school. Kindaaaa crazy. But exciting! And best of all I'll be starting next semester (pending this semester's grades - see #2 re: exam studying above - yikes).
6. I've decided what I'm getting Miles for Christmas, which, ya know, is kind of a big deal since we'll be on our honeymoon in Mexico during Christmas!! Eeeeekkkk so excited!
7. And to wrap it all up, I've decided to take a break from blogging until after all the exam/wedding planning/actual wedding/honeymoon craziness dies down.
Sooo next time you read something from me, it won't be Life with Liz anymore! It will be life as a Farthing :)
Merry Christmas / good luck with exams / Happy Festivus / Happy New Year!
Monday, December 3, 2012
Hi, friends. While I'm writing pages upon pages of academic goodness and trying to edit bachelorette weekend pictures, you should listen to this spoken word from Matt Papa called "The Story of God." It goes from Genesis to Revelation and tells (surprise!) the story of God. It is SO wonderful and will make you worship. It's 10 minutes but its worth every second to listen to it. So take a study break or watch this during lunch, you won't be disappointed!
I'll soon give updates on life/my bachelorette weekend/tell you how I'm FREAKING OUT because I'm getting married in 18 days! Woohoooooo!!
P.S. Kate Middleton & Prince William are having a baby! It's going to be the most beautiful baby ever. Except for my future kids of course (only because they will have squishy, kissable, Miles cheeks).