6 reasons I love 5th and 6th graders:
1) They think I'm cool even though I'm super nerdy.
2) They let me take bathroom pictures. Sans judgment.
3) They love hugs and pats on the back, just like me.
4) They can be talked into doing just about anything, like eating a doughnut off a string or consuming baby food and guessing what flavor it is.
5) They wake up at 6 a.m., alive, awake, alert, and enthusiastic.
6) They genuinely care about and for other people (even if they don't know how to express it). And they laugh at my jokes.