Coral background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Recipe Review: Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread

This past weekend I went home. It was wonderful, just not long enough (per ush). One of my favorite parts of going home is being able to bake ridiculous things due to a fully-stocked pantry and ample counter space. I wanted to make something fallish so I went with this pull-apart cinnamon sugar pumpkin bread. Good Lord. It was delicious. 

The icing was to die for. In fact, I'm changing my cinnamon roll icing to be more like the icing in this recipe. I think next time I make it I'll add more pumpkin and/or pumpkin pie spice to the dough to really make the pumpkin flavor stand out. And I'll for sure double the recipe because one loaf didn't last longer than 24 hours. 

You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment