Coral background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Practical Look at Finding Identity in Christ

Of late, I've been thinking a lot about what my beliefs about things, even things outside of my spiritual beliefs, mean practically in my everyday life. I feel like I'll constantly be trying to practically transform head knowledge into heart knowledge into reality for the rest of my life, for a variety of issues. Undoubtedly one of the biggest examples of this for me is finding my identity in Christ versus finding it in what I look like or my performance in school or the activities I'm involved in. 

I was totally struggling with this concept last night and this morning I checked out Mark Driscoll's new website and his wife, Grace, had some wonderful thoughts about this. Practical, challenging thoughts. Go check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment