Coral background

Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Musings: Keeper

I don't know if I've told y'all this before, but I've got a keeper.


This weekend I got to watch him play with some sweet kids in my neighborhood.


So strong.

I wasn't ready when Miles showed up at my house (story of my life), so once I finished up and came downstairs I found this:


Snuggling and reading the Jesus Storybook Bible. So sweet there are hardly words.

Then after church, Miles asked if he could take me on a date the next day. The answer to that is always yes.


We went to one of our fave restaurants and then went to Frankie's fun park :)


After 18 holes of mini-golf we played some arcade games. I definitely dominated at mini-golf but Miles was the arcade champ.


I'm probably too competitive for my own good.

Neither of us are perfect, but I'm so thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with this keeper.

1 comment: