I don't know if you know me or not. I'm Liz. I used to blog around these here parts. But then I took a seriously long (and unintentional) break.
I was commuting to school, working, trying to stay involved in the community, plan a wedding, see my family, hang out with my fiance, and find time somewhere in there to spend with friends. Apparently life sometimes gets really really crazy. Who knew?
So what have I been up to? Here's what (in no particular order):
1. BEING AN ADULT AND (almost) LIVING IN A REAL HOUSE!
2. Sad pennies all across America...
3. Babysitting (per yoush) ridiculously cute kiddos.
4. Wedding stuff because ya know, I'm, like, getting married in FORTY-SIX DAYS!
My mom and I, with the help of my awesome Maid of Honor, decorated virtually all of the centerpieces for the reception, took pictures of them, labeled them, and put them in individual boxes. It was a mess to do and wasn't my fave thing ever, but I'm SO excited for our centerpieces. It's probably one of the most anticipated facets of the wedding. (And if you're at the reception, you better look at all of 'em, dang it.)
5. This. (aka I like big cheeks)
6. The state fair!
9. My hand is still attached to my body.
10. Jesus is awesome.