Today, I'm super thankful and have a heightened awareness of God's goodness in so many ways. I'm high fiving for...
1. Getting a job! I had been praying for a job, specifically a nannying job for the fall. A few days later my friend Laura texted me and asked if I wanted to nanny for a family! Totally God's provision and grace right there. Plus, the little boys are 2 and 3 (my favorite ages) and one is from China. Be still my heart.
2. Celebrating my friend Marissa! She's a recent grad from UNC and is leaving Chapel Hill to join a Summit church plant in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indy is so lucky to have her! We'll miss you Marissa - and see you come December!
3. Having a day date with this handsome man at his favorite place - Bull City Burger.
4. Purchasing a big, floppy, colorful hat for the honeymoon! Woohoo! Plus, it was on sale.
5. This article about City Project students making headlines evangelizing in NYC!
“What did you do today?”
“Hung out, chased some guy, almost got shot. Shared the Gospel.”
Annndddd last, but definitely not least, my fiance's birthday! Happy birthday, babe! You're the best and I'm so blessed to be with you!