Coral background

Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Woohoo! It's Friday!

I'm once again linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for this post.

Today, I'm high fivin' for...

1. Being officially done with summer school! And ending up with a 4.0 for the semester. Pretty darn excited about that.
2. Babysitting two sweet boys! I've had the chance to babysit the boys I'll be nannying in the fall. They're precious. They're 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 so there's never a dull moment but I'm pretty sure I have just as much fun as they do. When I showed up on Tuesday (my second day there), the 3 1/2 year old wasn't napping because he couldn't sleep out of excitement that I was coming. Melt my heart.

3. Meeting with my potential grad school adviser! It was super overwhelming and simultaneously super helpful. It's crazy to think I'm old enough to be graduating college and going to grad school! Bahhhh!

4. Being home for a few days! I'm reading and relaxing (read: attempting to study for the GRE) while at home for a long weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being done with summer school and good luck with grad school!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete