I'm high fivin' for...
1. The last day of summer school!
Also, I snapped this pic when Lauren came down to my apartment to borrow baking supplies. We were both wearing aprons. It was a glorious moment.
2. Addressing, stamping, and alphabetizing (almost all of) our Save the Dates!
3. All my bridesmaids ordering their dresses for ridiculously cheap. We found and ordered them off of David's Bridal's online outlet sale. You can't beat $29.99 for a bridesmaid dress!
|One of the dresses - originally $139.00. Can you say "Deal!"?|
4. Breakfast date with my man! Miles swung by Chapel Thrill on his way to work and we grabbed some yummy breakfast sandwiches at Merritt's. If you live in Chapel Hill and haven't checked out Merritt's Grill, go there a-sap. So. delish.
5. Free things!! The Wedding Chicks blog has tons of free printables here. They're great for weddings, but there are lots of freebies that are fun for anyone anytime!
|Here's one I made!|