It's the first week of classes here at UNC and campus is buzzing with freshmen. How do I know? Here's how:
1) The girls are wearing heels to class.
2) They're also carrying purses, a la high school.
3) And there's an 84% chance they're wearing lanyards complete with a OneCard and room key.
4) You don't notice they're sitting next to you until they suddenly exclaim in an inappropriately loud voice, "BY THE WAY I'M MICHELLE." This, naturally, is for the purpose of getting your notes later on in the semester, which probably won't happen.
5) They act ridiculously impressed / weirded out when you tell them you're a senior.