Coral background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Musings: Tickets to the Gun Show

This weekend I redeemed a Groupon with some friends. We traveled to the middle of nowhere to go to a shooting range. In our minds we imagined a nice air-conditioned indoor range with lots of people. What we got instead was so. much. better.  

Enter "Dragon Slayers."


The shooting range was legitimately called "Dragon Slayers" and was surrounded by high fences, had three RV's and a school bus, plus some Bud Light umbrellas. It was so redneck and wonderful and reminded me lots of my hometown. 

I was the only one in our group who had ever even held a gun so the reactions of the other girls were great (read: lots of squealing and giggling when a target was hit).

 


Contemplating hanging this up in my house in Durham. Don't mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment