I got to hang out with my housemates & Miles lots, which was exactly what I needed after a straight up weird week.
Here are some of the momentous highlights of my weekend:
1. I bought a supa cute planner at Target! I've had a love for organization goodies since I was little. And I especially love planners.
2. I also found a random Starbucks gift card with $7.44 on it!
3. My car hit a palindromic mileage! I know its nerdy, but I don't care.
4. My non-North-Carolinian housemate Cortney tried Bojangles and Cookout for the first time in the same day. Needless to say it was life changing.
And by life changing I mean she might've uttered the words "Ugghhhh Bojangles, I'm never eating you againnn!" after feeling not so great.
5. And to top of my weekend I got to hang out with this cutie and play tennis with another kid who lives on my street!