Coral background

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Laurenie!

Today is a super important day because its my biffle Lauren's birthday! She's the big 2-1 and I'm super excited.

Our first pic ever together. It was our reaction to eating at a pretty sketch place, hence the lovely expressions.

Lauren and I met freshman year at our campus ministry's new student retreat and have been friends ever since. She's one of my bridesmaids and makes me laugh like no other. Plus, she is a wonderful friend and does things like go to marriage conferences with me, picks me up from class endlessly, and is always up for shopping.

Baby freshmen.
Happy birthday, Laurenie! Love you!

Sophomore year adventures of running in the rain unintentionally









1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are the best! So glad to have you as my bestie. Thank you so much for this, it absolutely made my day!

    ReplyDelete