Coral background

Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday: Hooray!

Once again, I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for this post!

I'm especially excited for today because 1) I'm going to the lake with my fam this weekend and 2) I'm going to a wedding (in which Miles is a groomsman)! 

Let's high five for the following...

1) Getting to play with cars, trucks, sand, and chalk all week!

2) This. Just this. I love my mother.*
*My brother just confessed that this was not my mom, but was in fact himself, masquerading as my mother. This might be funnier. 

3) My ring. Maybe its just me, but sometimes I just stop whatever I'm doing and watch it sparkle :) Obvi had one of those moments this week.

4) Fourth of July! Annddd these dessert nachos!
 A few friends and I headed to Kenan Stadium for fireworks
There's just something American about gathering in a sporting arena and blowing stuff up.

5) Taking our pre-marriage inventory. I'm not gonna lie, this was kind of overwhelming! I feel like there is lots to talk about and go over, like who's going to do the dishes every other Thursday night and who is going to balance the checkbook and who's going to go to the store when 4 years from now I'm pregnant and can't shake my corndog craving - but it's exciting!

4 comments:

  1. Love the blog!!

    Rachel www.onasundayafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just took the same pre martial test as you guys and it is overwhelming!!! It's an awesome tool though once the pre marital counseling begins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet comment about your ring. I do that all the time still and we've been married for over a year. It'll just catch my eye and I can't help but think about how beautiful it is and even more important the beauty and love and commitment that it represents. Cheesy, I know, but it's true! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete