Coral background

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thirty with Thirty: Round Two!

Here are my next three outfits in the 30 with Thirty challenge!

Outfit #3:
Normally I don't put flowy tops with skirts, but I went out on a limb with this one, all in the name of a good challenge!
Just keeping it real here. My photographer (aka Miles) got multiple headshots of me, but none of them turned out. Pretty sure I am completely undeserving of the "you're so photogenic" compliment after this:

Outfit #4: 
I picked up this dress at an adorable boutique at Bald Head Island and have yet to wear it. I didn't want to mask the lines of the dress, but still wanted to accessorize well. I think this is the perfect combo!


Outfit #6: 
I feel like this is a classy July 4th outfit. Pops of red with lipstick and fingernail polish with the unexpected mustard shoe. 

1 comment:

  1. I loooove stripes...especially stripes with white pants! Win!

    ReplyDelete