Coral background

Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Musings: Craziness

For some reason, now that I'm done with summer school it seems I have less time than before. Somehow my schedule fills up crazy faster whenever I don't have a ton to do. This past week, I was super busy...

1. Finding my wedding dress!! That's right - I found it and here it is:
Juuuust kidding. While I did find the dress, I'm not too keen on postin' it on the interwebs. You'll just have to wait til December to see it! I love it!

2. Spending time with two sweet boys
I'll be nannying for them in the fall, but for now have been babysitting for them here and there, which has been wonderful! I think I have just as much fun as they do. Seriously though, could he be any cuter?

3. Making ice cream!
Miles got me an ice cream maker for my KitchenAid for Christmas and with the weather being ridiculous, we've made ice cream twice in the past week. Amazing recipe to follow soon!

4. Spending time with this handsome man!
I got to watch him teach two lessons to 5th and 6th graders this week at church instead of one, go on a date to see Brave (complete with popcorn), and hang out by the pool (read: sweat to death and get dehydrated by the pool). Plus, he helped me cook dinner and washed dishes after. He's a winner.

4 comments:

  1. Yum to the homemade ice cream! My husband got an ice cream maker for Christmas this year and we love it so much! It's delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "syke" about the wedding dress. You're too funny:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMM homemade icecream!! I want an icecream makes SO bad! You definitely have to share your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh an ice cream maker attachment... we'll have to invest in one of those :) you're beautiful Liz! can't wait til december ya know?? haha let me know if you have other questions, but i'm sure you're doing just fine with the planning!

    ReplyDelete